Moving into a new city can be the biggest decision every family makes, at least once or twice in their lives. If you are still looking for a place to be where you can raise your family in a safe and secured neighborhood with good choice of mobility, here are the top 5 reasons you should start moving to a great gated community, Rancho Cordova:
- Change in lifestyleRancho Cordova encourages an active lifestyle. With the bodies of water that surrounds it, the paved walkways, and developed parks, there is just so much to do outdoors. Children will be enticed to play outside the house instead of cooping in their rooms and spending half of the day glued to their iPads’ screens. It is also a great time for you to explore nature’s beauty as the property is built in lush greens and tall trees. A healthier, more active family is what you’ll get after moving in.
- Rich history will be your neighborsRancho Cordova is near five historical areas in California namely, Folsom’s Historic District, Placerville, Old Sacramento, Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park, and Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park. Who would forget the time when California was famous for its gold? It’s so popular that historians call it the Gold Rush era. This place is rich in culture and history as it also has access to the El Dorado County Historical Museum and the riverside commercial area of Old Sacramento. Moving in to Mobil Country Club will let you sit with these pieces of history right at your doorstep. Also, there are roughly four museums and two zoology parks in the nearby area. No matter what age you are in, there’s a perfect historical spot for you. There are museums for children, a museum for art enthusiasts, a center for music lovers, and a railroad museum for train fanatics. It is place that can be appreciated by both young and old where children can learn actively while enjoying themselves.
- Farm living and enjoying natureIt’s not all buildings, bright lights, and up beat music in Rancho Cordova. There are also spaces for nurturing and growth like the Nimbus Hatchery Mather Vernal, Apple Hill, and Amador flower farm. These places allows residents and guests to step back from the fast-paced living outside and appreciate old school fun and relaxation like smelling the flowers and watching birds fly.
- Great food and wineDistillery and wineries in every corner makes a Friday evening an event to look forward to. There is a place in rancho Cordova called the Barrel District. This place embraces at least 10 amazing distilleries namely: Claimstake Brewing Company, Burning Barrel Brewing CO., Fort Rock, Gold River, Old Hangtown Beer Works, J.J. Pfister Distilling, Ol’ Republic Brewery, Thin Line Brewing Company, and Strad Meadery. These places are not only for adults who want to relax after a week of stress at work but it also provides fun activities for kids and the whole family. A night out can also be quality time spent with your loved ones. Living in a Mobile Home Park means these places are only a stone throw away from your place.
- Shops and other servicesRancho Cordova is home to the famous Falsome Premium Outlets. If your family loves to shop, this is all the reason you need to stay in this property for good. The Outlets are just off of Highway 50 at the Folsom Blvd. exit and carries some of the best designer clothes and name-brand stores like Nike, Coach, Gap, Banana Republic, and Kate Spade. Just hour and a half away from South Lake Tahoe and two hours away from either Reno or San Francisco, has the value for money you are looking for.
If you are still not convinced that Rancho Cordova is the place for you, get in touch with us at Mobil Country Club and we’ll talk more about living in gated communities. Pay us a visit in Rancho Cordova now, a place that offers safe and secured gated community living without the need to break the bank. So what are you waiting for? Have a feel of the property and maybe decide that your next home address is with us.